Check to make sure your bluetooth is on and your device is connected to the controller. Please check if the controller is compatible with Vivid Vision Home by visiting www.SeeVividly.com/home. Follow the instructions below.
- Verify that the gamepad is paired with the phone by swiping down from the top of the phone screen then looking for the Bluetooth symbol to verified that it is enabled.
- If Bluetooth is enabled the next step is to make sure that is properly paired with the phone.
- To do this all you will need to press and hold down briefly on the icon (about 1 to 2 seconds).
- You should see a list of devices that are ether nearby or have been successfully paired. If you see your device with the caption "Connected as an input device" next to it then they have successfully paired their gamepad.
- If your gamepad still is not recognized by Vivid Vision Home then they may need to restart their phone.