Please visit www.SeeVividly.com/home for an up-to-date list of supported devices. The list below is updated as of June 5, 2018.
No additional hardware is required for the AIO headsets. The remote comes bundled with the headset.
- Pico Goblin
DayDream (link to official list)
The Daydream VR headset requires the use of one of the following phones. The remote comes included.
- Asus Zenfone AR
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design Edition
- Moto Z
- Moto Z Force
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, S9+
- ZTE Axon 7
Gear VR (link to official list)
The Gear VR headset requires the use of one of the following phones. The Gear VR Remote may or may not be included with the headset.
- Samsung phones, such as Galaxy S9, S9+, Note8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A8, A8+
PC Based VR Headsets
This requires a computer compatible with virtual reality. The controller may or may not be included with the headset.
- Rift Headset (CV1)
- HTC Vive
- Any Windows Mixed Reality Headset (Beta)
Please visit this article on which headset is best for me.